Specificity Assays: GUIDE-Seq and CIRCLE-Seq
Beacon Genomics provides genome editing specificity services using its exclusively licensed GUIDE-Seq and CIRCLE-Seq assays. Beacon will works with its customers to select which assay to use for a given need and recommend experimental designs to bolster confidence in results. Service rates are available upon request. Beacon Genomics offers discounted rates for academic and non-profit researchers.
- GUIDE-Seq Only: Transfect the cell line of interest with the appropriate concentration of a modified oligonucleotide selected by Beacon Genomics.
- Extract the genomic DNA from the cells of interest.
- Ship genomic DNA and a completed experimental design manifest to Beacon Genomics.
- Complete assay: library preparation, sequencing and downstream analysis.
- Generate a detailed report of identified off-target sites including frequencies and number of mismatches.
- Return quality control report, analysis report and original data files to customer within a two week turn-around from sample receipt.